Santee Cooper Trade Ally
Becoming a Santee Cooper Trade Ally was an easy decision for us because we practice their quality installation guidelines every day with every customer we serve. We don't have to do anything differently for a Santee Cooper heat pump installation just because our customer has chosen to receive a rebate or apply for a smart energy loan.
Parameters for Smart Home Loan
- Must be a current Santee Cooper Customer
- Maximum Loan Amount $20,000 per customer
- Must be Installed by a Trade Ally Partner
- Must Be Approved Prior to Installation Start
- Must Adhere to Program Installation Guidelines
Heat Pump Rebates
Tier 1 Rebate | $200
Tier 2 Rebate | $600
Tier 3 Rebate | $700
Mini Split / Ductless Systems
Less Than 18 SEER
Greater Than or Equal To 18
For example purposes only. Subject to change.
Reduce The Use Program Document (Down Load PDF) The document that attempts to explain what the program is all about.
To Participate there are forms that you will need to complete and send back (Instructions are contained on the forms - DownLoad the forms that apply to the REBATE that you are seeking AND the Home Owner Application):
1. Reduce the Use REBATE Application (Down Load PDF)
2. Home Owner Application (Down Load PDF)
3. Thermostat Rebate Application (Down Load PDF)
4. Duct Improvement Application (Down Load PDF)
Note: There are forms we are required to submit to Santee Cooper on your behalf:
1. A form that contains model numbers of the heat pump(s) and including other components that are to be rebated. Also contained in this form is the amount agreed to complete the job.
2. A Quality Inspection Form that is completed after the new heat pump(s) have been installed
3. All documents and amounts are subject to change