Service to commercial customers has been the foundation of Tri-County Mechanical. Beginning January 1, 2017, We are INCREASING our focus on Residential Offerings, but our COMMITMENT to commercial clients is NOT changing! In fact, we are amplifying our emphasis on Commercial Offerings! We ARE Growing!
If you are considering changing your commercial service provider, we would begin serving you with an attitude recognizing that the purpose of your business is to supply a valuable service/product(s) to your customers/clients. The sale of your service or product(s) should reward the owner for the investment, ingenuity, leadership, entrepreneurial efforts, provide for the company's employees, and fund future growth. In a nutshell, that's our company's goal. We wouldn't expect your goal to be any different. And we desire to be the commercial service provider that partners with you to assist in enabling your goals.
- For our preventive maintenance clients, we assign a key contact for your account. Our key contact's assignment is to get to know the primary contact for your business, perform an audit on the systems to be maintained AND understand the strategic systems of highest importance (if any) and be the quality assurance inspector that ensures your expectations are met (hopefully exceeded) on a frequent basis.
- We desire to understand the concerns that impact the operations of your systems... the size of the building, the periods of building occupancy, the processes/uses that occur inside the building and which of those, if any, have the highest impact to your revenue streams, and achieving your air quality expectations.
- We choose to implement a Time and Material billing methodology in lieu of a Flat Rate methodology because this method is fairer to our customers. For a comparison of the 2 methodologies, go here to learn more.
- We understand that if you notify us regarding the need for service, our "partnership" requires that a skilled technician show up promptly to restore operation to the problem system as quickly as possible.
- We require that our technicians provide diagnoses and recommendations that are in line with the best interest of our clients. In other words, we don't recommend significant repairs or replacements of existing systems without a creditable and justifiable case not only based on the system but including with the strategic importance (if any) of the system. How can one budget future system maintenance without knowing the status of their systems.