Commercial Preventive Maintenance Agreements
If you are already one of our preventive maintenance clients, we thank you for the opportunity to serve you. If you aren't, maybe we ought to be. Tri County Mechanical credits its beginnings in providing service to commercial customers!
Our diverse client list includes:
- Banks with Multi-State Operations
- High Rise Multi-Family Buildings
- Vacation Rental Companies
- Malls and Strip Mall Tenants
- Condo and Hotel Management
- Local Businesses
Key Benefits from Choosing Us
- Commercial Application / Product Knowledge and Service Experience
- One Stop Shop : Design Build,HVAC, Refrigeration, Metal Fabrication Shop and MORE!
- Experience (Service and Replacement) with all brands of Equipment
- Fair Pricing (Go here to Learn More)
- Prompt Responses to Service Requests
We ask that you consider us to be your service provider. You will receive a "flavor" of the service level we provide previewing the linked document, Preventive Maintenance Agreements. The scope of maintenance is dependent upon:
- Size of the Systems
- Other Systems / Applications (in addition to HVAC) that Require Maintenance
- Access to the Systems that Need Maintenance
- Hours of Operation
- Critical Needs
- Commercial Energy Power Cost Structures
Our service begins with a FREE audit of your building(s) to determine how many systems will need servicing as well as the type and size of the systems to be maintained. Other components included in this initial audit include:
- Your Expectations / Special Concerns
- Performance History of Existing Systems
- Frequency of Service Required (Bi-annual, Semi-Annual, or Other)
- Major contributors to building heating and cooling loads
- Identification of THE Key Contact(s) for reporting purposes
Unlike Residential Service Agreements, to be fair to you and us, we must perform an initial audit in order to provide a proposal for a preventive maintenance that best serves your needs.
- There is NO CHARGE for the audit.
- We bill on a Time and Material basis. (Not Flat Rate. For more information click here.) for services that exceed the scope of the preventive maintenance agreement, i.e. required repairs.
- You receive a 10% discount on our normal billing rate for repairs, should services be required that exceeds the scope of the maintenance agreement.
- We return our proposals for Preventive maintenance promptly for your consideration. And followup with any questions/clarifications that may arise after evaluating our proposal.