AC Replacement Commercial
For a PROMPT Response Contact Brett or Bobby:
For Commercial Replacements, if an existing curb does not dictate otherwise, we promote the brands pictured above.
Our Sales Process Begins and Ends Based on What We Would Expect,if One of Us Was Replacing an HVAC system.and Ends With Results that Are Pleasing to You
- Punctual Arrival of your assigned Key Account Representative
- A Sincere Expression of Gratitude for the Opportunity to Serve
- An Interview That Describes the Performance of the Old System and Any Concerns to be Addressed with a New System
- A Sales Rep Observation of the Old System (Attic or Crawl Space)
- Justification for the Size (tonnage) of the Proposed Replacement
- Best Options for Replacement given the location of the system and curb requirements (if any).
- Leasing options (if applicable)
- At the BEST Possible Price as promptly as possible
- Installed by Skilled Installers That Take Pride in Their installations to be a Cut Above Other Installers.
- Testing Procedures to Make Sure the New System Will Run as Expected Before the Installation is Complete.
- And with Stellar Service 24/7 to Back Up the Installation IF Needed
- If You Are Contacting Us After-Hours, Our Tech on Call Will Call You Back Promptly.
- Service Rates are Based on the Magnitude of the Repair (Not Hourly).
- Our Service Dept. NEVER Closes. Service is Available 24/7
Contact/Appointment Request Michael C.Waccamaw Insurance Services, Inc. I have used Tri-County Mechanical for many years, and they have always delivered excellent service at very competitive prices. I would recommend them to anyone with commercial or residential Heating and A/C needs. Jeffery C.Waccamaw Insurance Services, Inc. Tri-County has provided the installation and maintenance for our HVAC systems since they opened their doors a number of years ago. Brett Rathbone has always been fair to us and has provided timely service during any emergencies that we have had. We are confident in having Tri-County handle all of our commercial and residential needs. Woodie F.Ocean Drive Presbyterian Church The work you have performed for us looks great – very professional. You have given us excellent service at very reasonable prices. We very much appreciate all of your efforts and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks again for all you have done for us! James E.Enter’s Construction I am pleased to recommend Tri-County Mechanical Inc. I have had the privilege of working with Brett and his employees for the last five years and have always received exemplary work. I enthusiastically recommend their services for both residential and commercial HVAC work. I have no doubts you will be exceptionally Pleased if you hire him for any of the services Tri-county Mechanical provide.